The second country on the 2014 Petzl RocTrip, Bulgaria reveals a land of contrasts. Whether it was the climbing or the weather, the base camp in Vratsa delivered it all. RocTrippers who came looking for adventure received even more than they bargained for.As the second base camp in Bulgaria, the stopover in Karlukovo will remain deeply engraved in everyone's memory: first, by the power and the strangeness of the area; second, by the lightning fast visit of the "king" himself, Chris Sharma; and third by the good vibes, camaraderie, and overall enthusiasm.
***Original Soundtrack ***
- 0:00 – 0:20 = Dziahn "Venus Desire" (https://soundcloud.com/dziahn)
- 0:33 – 1:30 = Degiheugi "What if" feat.Screenatorium (https://soundcloud.com/degiheugi)
- 1:38 – 2:34 = Mandarine "Ambiant Seven"
- 2:38 – 3:20 = Degiheugi "Dancing chords and fireflies" (https://soundcloud.com/degiheugi)
- 3:25 – 4:30 = Zikali "TripHop Hollywood" (http://www.zikali.com)
- 5:08 – 6:30 = RicciFatCut "C'est pas rentable" feat.K21 (https://soundcloud.com/riccifatcut)
- 6:45 – 7:40 = Sylvain Darmancier & Florent Crespy
Find more infos, photos and news about the Petzl RocTrip 2014 in Eastern Europe : http://www.petzl-roctrip.com/